Enrolment Forms and Documents
If you want to enrol on one of our courses, all you need to do is complete the Enrolment Form, Student Agreement and Data Protection Form and email them to email@example.com
When enrolling, please download, read and sign the Student Agreement. This should be sent with the Enrolment Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of our responsibility for the safety of each student involves ensuring that every student is treated well and fairly. It is important to read and sign the agreement during enrolment.
GDPR - Data Protection Form
When enrolling, please download, read and sign the GDPR - Data Protection Form. This should be sent with the Enrolment Form by email to email@example.com
International Student Club is fully committed to keeping your data safe and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect 25 May 2018.
Terms and Conditions
• A deposit of 20% must be sent to secure the booking by 31 March 2023.
• The balance for the first course is due on 10 June 2023, and for the second and third courses on 3 July 2022.
• ISC reserves the right to change the programme due to Coronavirus, if the risk to students is deemed too high.
• If a student cancels more than 4 weeks before arrival, the deposit will be retained. If the cancellation occurs less than 4 weeks before arrival, 50% of the fees will be retained. 100% of fees are retained less than 72 hours before arrival. Programme refunds are never made once the course has started.
• Students must have insurance to cover medical fees, cancellation, repatriation, damage to property etc. PLEASE CONTACT ISC TO DISCUSS THIS IF IT IS DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN IN YOUR COUNTRY.
• In the event of death or illness, ISC accepts no responsibility unless negligence can be proved.